- Amici di Palazzo Chigi ONLUS: organization of cultural promotion of Palazzo Chigi in Ariccia through social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube.
- Al Grottino. Vino e Cucina: culinary workshops and participation in historical costume, with realization of themed ancient menus.
- Archeoclub Aricino Nemorense: guided tours and historical parades in Roman costume (Corteo di Cerere and Feriae Latinae).
- Museo Diocesano of Albano: study of the relationship between food, land and art through cristian symbolism of the Bread and Wine.
- Museo Civico Lanuvino: historical commemoration of the feast of the Sacred Snake of Giunone Sospita Mater Regina, with manufacture of the typical bread consecrated to the goddess (so called “maza”).
In_NovaMusEUm OpenLab.1, 28 November, 2016 – Italy, Ariccia, Palazzo Chigi
The event, which follows the presentation of the project In_NovaMusEUm – Museums such as back to the local community through Art & Food, which took place November 23, 2016 at Palazzo Chigi in Ariccia, intended to bring together stakeholders in the museum sector, tourism and food and wine, the local associations representatives, artists and residents of the area around the themes of the relationship between art and food. The goal was to formulate strategies for the involvement of the population – especially in the age group between 18 and 35 years old – in the promotion and dissemination activities of the museum centers of the Castelli Romani, on the theme Art & Food. The most significant interventions have come from: